(Total Position: 1)
WADIC is providing excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward thinking company who strive to support the personal development of their own staff. If you're passionate about technology, loves to learn, then you are in right place.
- To provide consulting and support for software products including documenting and troubleshooting issues, and responding to technical problems or questions.
- To analyze our requirements, install and configure our Odoo Apps according to our needs.
Who are you?
You are passionate about technology and enjoy working on a collaborative team where things move fast and you can contribute your best work. Preferably, you have several years of Python development experience, you are experienced with Odoo development.
What’s the job? The Python Odoo Developer is a full stack developer who will be responsible for maintaining, upgrading and developing the company's Odoo ERP system.
- Review, Analyze, Modify, Create source code for Odoo.
- Debug existing product bugs.
- Develop, test and support new custom modules
- Collect and analyze business requirements.
- Transform business requirements into software design.
IMPORTANT: For Manpower pooling only. No fee to be collected during application process.
Avoid Illegal Recruiting
Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and maintaining Python codebr /
Must have Experienced to work in object-relational databases (PostgreSQL)br /
Minimum 3-year experience in Odoo development.br /
ERP experience a plusbr /
Knowledge of business and accounting workflowsbr /
Creative mindsetbr /
Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.