Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary: SAR 3500-6000/-P.M.
CONTRACT: 2 Years
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
• Master’s degree in Commerce/MBA or Math.
• Minimum 7 years of experience as Finance Manager.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal; fluency in English is mandatory).
• Experience in Tally, Zoho, Microsoft, fleet management systems etc.
• Must have up-to-date knowledge of regulations emanating from the ministry/international norms or the regulatory authorities to make sure the company stays in compliance.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the group of companies, such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions.
• Supervise the financial department employees.
• Contact outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Analyze company\'s financial status and performance to identify areas of improvement and suggest procedures to minimize financial risk.
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Incorporate the latest developments in technological advances and accounting software.
• Frame/Review the financial policies and procedures.
• Be aware and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Employee management, research, critical thinking, problem-solving, multi-tasking, integrity, Oral/written communication and management skills.
• Attention to detail.